Move To The Rhythm
18 Hours of Playback | Instant Pairing | Fast Charging |
Built-in USB Type- C | Immersive Sound
Finely crafted phantom color gradients are bold and trendy, worthy of
the mind-bending, life-changing music you listen to.
- Phantom Red
- Phantom Grey
- Phantom Purple
Instant Pairing, Fast Charging
HONOR Sport PRO features a built-in USB Type-C that supports HiPair technology for instant pairing.¹ Best of all, HONOR Sport PRO can be reverse-charged by a PC, tablet, or smartphone.² So you can always be on the move. Fast.
Up to 18 Hours of Playback³
A high-efficiency 3C lithium battery and low-power Bluetooth chip bring up to 18 hours of continuous listening, whether you're at home, at the gym, or on the go.
on a single charge
a single charge
with 5 mins charge
Smart Magnetic Earbuds
Activate Sleep Mode by snapping the earbuds together.
Automatically reconnect them by pulling the earbuds apart.
Crystal Clear Call Quality
An advanced microphone design reduces unwanted sound generated by wind, enhancing overall call quality.
Deep Bass, Clear Mids, Crisp Highs
Discover basses and vocals like never before. Fine-tuned high-sensitivity 13mm speakers with a unique acoustic diaphragm to produce soaring highs, clear mids, and earth-shattering bass for an immersive listening experience.
Low Latency Audio⁴
Low latency Bluetooth audio keeps audio streaming delay to its minimum while correctly synchronize graphics and sound during gameplay.
Splashproof, Workout Friendly
An IPX5 rating means splashes and sweat won't keep you away from your work out.⁵
Control More Than Just Music
Control your sound while multitasking with the minimal three-button control panel. Listen to music, make calls, and activate the voice assistant without ever taking the earphones off. It's that simple.
- Press and hold for 4 seconds to start Bluetooth pairing
- Press and hold for 1 second to power on/off
- Press and hold for 2 seconds to reject calls
- Click to play/pause music, or accept/end calls
- Double-click to skip to the next track
- Triple-click to go back to the previous track
① User Guide：
- Press and hold for 2 seconds to activate the voice assistant
- Click to adjust the volume
② Volume Button：
1. Update your phone to Magic UI 2.1 or later
2. Connect your HONOR Sport PRO Earphones with your phone
3. Go to Bluetooth -> Firmware update -> Check for updates
Included in the Box
- ④ Quick Start Guide x1
- HONOR Warranty Card
- ⑤ Warranty Card x1
- ① HONOR Sport PRO Bluetooth Earphones x1
- ② Ear Tips x6 Pairs
- ③ Charging Cable x1
Trusted HONOR Quality
- • Bend test: 90° (3,000 times, 200g load);
180° (5,000 times, 200g load; 300 times, 450g load)
- • Button pressure resistance test: 50 N force maintained for 5 minutes
- • Button endurance test: 40,000 presses
- • USB port durability: 10,000 plugs and unplugs
- • Tumbling test: 150 times
- • Damp heat cycling test: 25–55°C, relative humidity 95%
- • Salt spray test
- • Working temperature: 0–45°C
- • Charging temperature: 0–45°C
- • Storage temperature: from –20°C to +60°C
1. When connecting Sport PRO Earphones to an HONOR device, a popup screen will display for instant Bluetooth pairing. HiPair is only supported on HONOR phones with a Type-C port, and Magic UI 2.1 or later. (HONOR 9X don't support this feature.) Sport PRO can also connect with other phones via traditional Bluetooth pairing methods.
2.USB-C is a universal charging standard. All devices with a Type-C port, not limited to HONOR products, allow for reverse charging.
3. Data obtained from controlled HONOR lab tests, with the volume set to a medium level. Actual use time may vary depending on volume level, audio source, external environment, and user habits.
4. Only supported on HONOR phones with Magic UI 2.1 or later. Data obtained from controlled HONOR lab tests. Actual audio latency may vary depending on game settings and smartphone models.
5. IPX5 certification makes our earphones water-resistant (but not waterproof) for sweat-proof wearing and durability in harsh conditions.
* Product pictures and display content in the foregoing pages are provided for reference only. Actual product features and specifications (including but not limited to appearance, color, and size), as well as actual display content (including but not limited to backgrounds, UI, and icons), may vary.
** All data in the foregoing pages are theoretical values obtained by HONOR internal laboratories through tests carried out under particular conditions. For more information, please refer to the aforementioned product details. Actual data may vary owing to differences in individual products, software versions, application conditions, and environmental factors. All data is subject to actual usage.
*** Due to real-time changes involving product batches, production and supply factors, in order to provide accurate product information, specifications, and features, HONOR may make real-time adjustments to text descriptions and images in the foregoing information pages, so that they match the product performance, specifications, indexes, and components of the actual product. Product information is subject to such changes and adjustments without notice.